Job Title: Waiter Job in Dubai
Company Name: Buffalo Dubai
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 2900AED to 3000AED per month
Gender: Male / Female (waiter/waitress)
Remotely work: No
Job Description: There is unique job for those people who are jobless or job seekers. A very popular restaurant in Dubai require few waiters and waitress. Accommodation and food provided by company. Restaurant need a very loyal person for waiter job in Dubai. Just cleaning tables and receive order from customers, telling customers about todays special dishes, these are duties. Apply now for this job and get offer letter.
Dubai is a popular destination for job seekers from all around the world, and the hospitality industry is one of the largest employers in the city. Waiter jobs in Dubai are in high demand, and there are many opportunities available for both experienced and entry-level candidates.
To find waiter jobs in Dubai, you can start by searching online job portals such as GulfTalent, Bayt, and Indeed. You can also check with hospitality recruitment agencies, which can help match you with potential employers.
Some of the requirements for waiter jobs in Dubai may include:
- Good communication skills: Waiters need to be able to communicate effectively with customers, other staff members, and supervisors.
- Customer service skills: Waiters must have excellent customer service skills, including the ability to remain polite and professional under pressure.
- Flexibility: Waiters may be required to work long hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge of different types of cuisine: Waiters should be knowledgeable about different types of food and beverages.
- Experience: While some entry-level positions are available, many waiter jobs in Dubai require previous experience in a similar role.
The salary for waiter jobs in Dubai varies depending on the type of establishment and the level of experience. On average, a waiter can earn between AED 2,000 to AED 4,000 per month, plus tips.
It is important to note that in Dubai, most hospitality positions require a work visa, which is typically arranged by the employer. Additionally, candidates may need to provide their own housing, as housing allowances are not always provided.